INTRODUCING KENNEDY ACCESS
International Labor & Settlement Solutions
Permanent Job offer, Health insurance, Paid Vacation, Raise on Wage, etc.
U.S Employers offer full benefit packages may include permanent residence sponsorship to who qualifies.
KAG Main Business Areas
International Recruiting & Staffing
Communicate through Proven Resume Management System
Promoting Employer's Recruiting Information
Assisting Employers with Work Visa Process
Relocation & Settlement Service
We provide the landing service to get immigrants adjusted smoothly when they arrive at the job site.
The service includes assistance locating housing, getting a driver license and social security cards, school registration etc.
We will help those immigrants secure further jobs and positions at a geological location.
English Language Training & Job placement Education
Sunnyside institute provide 9-months conversational English Course with many other programs.
KAG's own service representatives will be on site to provide aid in applicant's job orientation.
What is EB3(Employment based Visas) Program?
Permanent Residence through employment.
Requires sponsorship from a U.S. Company
Requires job availability
Experience the difference!
KAG has been contracted with 31 U.S. Companies more than 14 states since 1996
moreover, process nearly 1000 cases a year from all over the world.
Kenndy Access Group executes and promotes recruitment outside the usual labour pool.
Offers relocation and settlement services.
Provides professional recruitment referrals for any positions including permanent, contract, sub-contractor, consulting, temporary, full-time or part-time Employer's request.
We are a staffing & recruiting company especially specialized for non-skilled, employment works with 31 sponsor companies (poultry/meat processing companies) in 14 states within the U.S.
CONNECT WITH US
Please provide all the information below.
1. What is your country of origin and nationality?
2. Are you currently in the U.S. or Overseas(You can apply from overseas)?
3. If you are in the U.S., what is your visa status and when is the expiration?
4. How many dependents(Spouse and Under 18 yrs old children only) apply together?
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is EB-3 Employment-based Permanent employment VISA?
It’s an employment visa that allows the applicant and their family (wife and children) to obtain the U.S. green card(unconditional 10 years valid) and be able to live in the United States.
2. What type of education is required?
High school diploma. (No higher education or job experience needed)
3. What is the age requirement?
Minimum age requirement is 18.
4. How long does it take to obtain my EB-3 visa?
For most countries, the process averages two years (except for the Philippines, China, India, and Mexico).
5. Can I bring my dependents into the U.S. on EB-3 visa?
Yes. Spouse and children under 21.
6. How can I find an employer?
KAGLA is one of the most recognized and reputable employment agency in the United States. We assist our clients to pick many jobs with 31 companies in 14 states.
7. Is this new law?
No. It has been the law for more than 30 years.
8. How long do I have to work for the EB-3-related employer?
9. What is the competition like to obtain a job through EB-3?
Because these are unskilled positions that do not require much effort during work time, the positions are reserved and contracted for quickly.
It is first come first served based and usually job fills quickly.
10. What are the governmental organizations involved in processing an EB-3 application?
U.S. Department of Labor and United States Immigration (USCIS).
11. Where can I find the official information about EB-3?
More information about EB-3 can be found from the website of U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services.
12. All legal, immigration-related documents and the process are handled by the immigration lawyers. (Jay Shin PC and Kang Lee PC)