F1 Student Visa to Green Card Option #1: Get an Employer Sponsorship

Provided that an employer meet specific eligibility requirements,

you can petition for an EB3 visa (a.k.a. Employment-Based Green Card).


The link below is detail regarding EB3 program from USCIS website.

All information is from USCIS official website.




All of KAG's contracted employers will sponsor you for Employment-based Green Card upon the qualification.


We are a staffing & recruiting company especially specialized for EB3(non-skilled, employment-based U.S Immigration Visa) process that works with 31 sponsor companies (poultry/meat processing companies) in 14 states within the U.S.


Contact us today for more details about how to apply for the EB3 program.



DISCLAIMER: The content on this email and our website(www.KAGLosAngeles.com) are for informational purposes only. It does not attempt to interpret U.S. immigration laws or offer online legal advice.

LEGAL NOTICE: We are not a law firm nor attorneys. We are an employment agency and all legal documents handled by the independent immigration attorneys work with us.

The content provided on this email and our website(www.KAGLosAngeles.com) is for information purposes only and visiting this site does not itself create an attorney-client relationship, nor should any information on this email/website be deemed to be provided to you confidentially.  

©1996-2019 IL&SS, LLC. Copyrights and all rights reserved.